A downloadable game
Murk is a supplement for The Gloaming Diaries, a tabletop RPG about modern fairytales in small towns at the edge of the Wood. This supplement explores death and the afterlife, and describes an entirely new kind of protagonist for the setting. The murkborn are not fae, but instead humans who died and were resurrected with a purpose. Providing solace to the dead and living, or destroying the violent remnants sometimes left behind, they walk in similar circles to the half-fae gloamspun, never quite fitting into the communities they watch over.
- Rules for playing the murkborn, undead that have returned with a purpose from beyond
- A look at the nature of death and the afterlife in the setting of The Gloaming Diaries
- New setting information about the Roots that pass beneath the Wood and the dead metropolis of Tithe, City of the Gate
- Rules for dealing with dead antagonists
- The 10 Laments of Death
- Death Magic, shared by the murkborn and the dead, and usable by ephemerans
- 5 New Paths: The Medium, The Poet, The Priest, The Resurrected, and The Vessel
- 2 New Fae Tales: Tale of Damnation and Tale of Fate
- Several new perks and 2 new fighting styles
Notice: This is a supplement, not a complete game. You must have The Gloaming Diaries to make use of this product.
In order to download this game you must purchase it at or above the minimum price of $10 USD. You will get access to the following files:
Leave a comment
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.